Tuesday, March 4, 2014

what i've been up to:

As of lately, I've had a ton of free time on my hands and I've been taking advantage of it and i am loving every second of it!! Plus, i treated myself to a few things. =)


Photojojo!: A digital holga lens for my canon 350D and although i am still getting used to it, I am loving how some of my pictures are coming out! This is my second purchase from this website and I definitely recommend it and will continue to shop there. WAY reasonable shipping prices and options as well as just being a really fun site to just browse for hours on end!





*no editing besides rounding the corners!

Unique Photo: Film for my instax 50s mini and 320 land camera! I only buy my film using this site, it's the cheapest i can find each types of film, the only downside is the shipping prices. Usually more than the film it self =(




Thriftbooks: I have a hard time passing up a good deal (especially on books!) When my mom told me to check out a cool site for used books, I was pleasantly surprised! Most books start at $3.97 and there is free shipping on all orders! Almost all the books I've ordered are "Like New" and they arrive looking brand new! I gave myself a personal goal of reading 24 books this year, so I created a Goodreads account to keep it fun! And thriftbooks.com helps me save $$!



I ♥ my lil' creature collection!
you can peek at my "to read" list on my Goodreads profile!


Crochet: After searching all over the internet I found an easy pattern that I loved! After a bit of tweaking of the original pattern, I made this cutie.. 



xoxo Asia



No comments:

Post a Comment